Earlier this month, Gurises Unidos and Church World Service launched a report titled Childhood That Matters: The Impact of Drug Policy on Children of Incarcerated Parents in Latin America and the Caribbean. It examines how children’s rights are affected by drug policy and parental or caretaker incarceration. READ More…
- Plataforma NNAPEs launches “Abrazos,” first Spanish-language videos featuring voices of children with incarcerated parents
- 2023 INCCIP Conference POSTPONED
- INCCIP to Participate in 2022 Global Forum on Justice for Children and Deprivation of Liberty
- INCCIP Welcomes New Board Members
- 2023 INCCIP Host Country Selected!