INCCIP Board Chairperson Nancy Loucks will attend the Global Forum on Justice for Children and Deprivation of Liberty being held in Nouakchott, Mauritania, on November 8th and 9th, 2022. The Global Forum aims to provide an opportunity to take stock of the work achieved on justice for children and deprivation of liberty, mobilising key stakeholders to trigger action in front of unprecedented challenges, ensuring that no child is left behind. Nancy will represent the work of INCCIP and our collaborative purpose of elevating the voices of children with incarcerated parents at international fora and engage with global children’s rights organizations and decision-makers to ensure children of imprisoned parents are represented in efforts to initiate good policies and practices that support and improve the lives of these children. Visit the Global Forum website to learn more about this critical gathering.
- Plataforma NNAPEs launches “Abrazos,” first Spanish-language videos featuring voices of children with incarcerated parents
- 2023 INCCIP Conference POSTPONED
- INCCIP to Participate in 2022 Global Forum on Justice for Children and Deprivation of Liberty
- INCCIP Welcomes New Board Members
- 2023 INCCIP Host Country Selected!